“A human being is a treasure, incomparable and inconceivable.” – A. H. Almaas
What is a human being? What does it mean to be human? How can one become more fully human? These questions are important to consider deeply, not only for ourselves but also for the evolution of humanity as a whole.
Embracing our humanness means including our limitations and shortcomings as well as our endless, unfathomable potential. Using the perspective and teachings of the Diamond Approach, a modern spiritual path that offers various ways of understanding ourselves and reality, this online course will provide an opportunity to explore human nature. We invite you to bring your humanness, your sincerity, and your interest in discovering what is most true for you.
This course will explore how:
- Human vulnerability is one of our biggest challenges, yet our greatest blessing
- Being human means having a heart with the capacity for feeling and relating to others
- True Nature includes the personal element, but is ultimately beyond time and space
- The essence of being human is an open doorway to the freedom of Being
This online course includes:
- Five self-paced, pre-recorded teaching videos, approximately 45 minutes in length each
- Five self-paced, pre-recorded Questions & Comments videos with Jeanine Mamary and Bob Ball, approximately 45 minutes in length each
- One pre-recorded Q&A Session with Jeanine Mamary and Bob Ball, 90 minutes in length
- Exercises that will help you explore the content in your own life
Note: All course materials will be made available to download to your computer for ease of use and future access.
This course is appropriate and relevant to students of the Diamond Approach and other spiritual traditions, as well as those with no prior spiritual path or practice.