Welcome to The Way of Love: Waking the Divine in the Human Heart, with teachers Zarina Maiwandi and A.H. Almaas.
In this 3-part workshop, we’ll explore what love really is, the different ways it shows up in our human experience, and how we can move through inner obstacles to realize its full expression.
This course is experiential in nature and offers guided practices and support for identifying and working through our psychological and cultural conditioning and historical wounds that create barriers to love.
During our time together, we will:
- Learn what love really is, what it is not, and explore the different flavors of love as it arises in the human heart
- Get in touch with what our feelings and patterns are around love, connection, passion, and relationship, and the ways our history has shaped those patterns
- Engage in practices that help us move beyond the limitations of our patterns and address the issues of abandonment, fear, and pain that all humans face so we can open more fully to love
- See that confronting barriers to love is not always easy, but with curiosity, the support of a spiritual community, and a heartfelt desire to know the truth, the journey is worthwhile and can show us unimaginable beauty and freedom
- Recognize that the world needs more hearts that are open and by healing our own separation from love, we help create a more loving world for all of humanity
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Zarina Maiwandi has been a student of the Diamond Approach since 1999 and a teacher since 2015, working with groups in the United States, Asia, and Europe. Born in Kabul, Afghanistan just before the Soviet occupation in 1979, her family fled to Pakistan and subsequently received political asylum in the U.S. Zarina graduated summa cum laude in literature and politics at New York University and completed a Ph.D. in English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University. She also edits books, including several written by A. H. Almaas.
A.H. Almaas (pen name for Hameed Ali) is the founder of the Diamond Approach, a contemporary teaching that developed within the context of both ancient spiritual teachings and modern depth psychology theories. He has authored more than twenty books on spiritual realization including The Journey of Spiritual Love series, Keys to the Enneagram, the Diamond Heart series, The Pearl Beyond Price, and The Alchemy of Freedom. He is the founder of the Ridhwan School for Spiritual Development, an inner work school devoted to guiding students in the realization of their true spiritual nature.