Welcome to the Human Instincts on the Inner Journey course with teachers A.H. Almaas and Karen Johnson.
In this 18-module program, we will dive deeply into how understanding the instincts can support living in the world as a fully embodied spiritual being in challenging times. We explore this timely topic though carefully curated meditations, teachings, and experiential exercises.
During our time together, we will:
- Move beyond instinctual distortions and painful patterns caused by past conditioning
- Harmonize your animal and spiritual natures to help you stay grounded and present in challenging times
- Learn how to work with your instincts so they flow in healthy, spontaneous, and useful ways
- Liberate the essence of your primal energy and experience it as fuel for the spiritual journey
- Gain support for your self-realization and how you live your realization in your daily, human life
- Connect with international community of fellow seekers and expert teachers deeply committed to this essential exploration
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
A.H. Almaas (pen name for Hameed Ali) is the founder of the Diamond Approach, a contemporary teaching that developed within the context of both ancient spiritual teachings and modern depth psychology theories. He has authored more than twenty books on spiritual realization including The Journey of Spiritual Love series, Keys to the Enneagram, the Diamond Heart series, The Pearl Beyond Price, and The Alchemy of Freedom. He is the founder of the Ridhwan School for Spiritual Development, an inner work school devoted to guiding students in the realization of their true spiritual nature.
Karen Johnson is the co-developer of the Diamond Approach as it is taught in the Ridhwan School today, having worked alongside Hameed Ali for the last 40 years. After attending California College of Arts and Crafts, she befriended Hameed, and with him began a new trajectory into the secrets of the universe of Being, which became the Diamond Approach. Karen was trained in art and dance and received an MA in psychology at JFK University. She is the author of two books, The Jeweled Path: The Biography of the Diamond Approach to Inner Realization and The Power of Divine Eros: The Illuminating Force of Love in Everyday Life. She continues to venture into new explorations of the endless realms of our miraculous Nature.