This is a rough-cut video. A more polished, edited version will replace it by 4/25/21. Information on full lecture series is available here.
Download the Lecture Handout for the quotes referred to in the lecture.
No authority, teacher or teaching can help you be free
21:06 – His Teaching
- Intense self observation without any interference from the mind
- Attention is not the same as concentration
33:56 Experiences of Observation
- Studying without trying to explore
- Focus on a kind of intense observation
- The need for intense passion and love
37:32 The Observer is the Observed
- Total Seeing
- Nondual & Suchness
- Totality or Suchness
- Total Freedom
Lecture 1: Nisargadatta Maharaj’s Neglected Teachings